Terms & Conditions
YAZOO #YAZOOOOForYou T&Cs
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK and ROI, 18+ only. Enter between: 06.10.18 – 14.10.18. No purchase necessary. Internet access and Facebook / Instagram account required. Tag 3 friends in the post promoting the competition. Prizes: 10 x Halloween party kids and YAZOO. At the end of the Promotion 10 winners will be randomly selected. See the website for full Terms and Prize details.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary; however, internet access and a Facebook / Instagram account is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on 6th October 2018 and 14th October 2018 BST inclusive.
- To Enter: Tag 3 friends on the post promoting the #YAZOOOOForYou competition
- Winner Selection: 100 eligible entrants will be randomly selected within 3 days of the end of the promotion period
- Winner Notification: eligible winners will be contacted within 5 working days of the draw to collect delivery details. Due to the timely nature of the prizes, winners must respond within 24 hours to confirm acceptance of the Prize and provide delivery details
- Winner Prize: The 10 x Halloween party packs will be sent to the winners by 26th October subject to the winners responding within 24 hours of initial contact
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their names, and counties of residence to announce the winners of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winners.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The full names and counties of the winners will be available by sending an email to email@example.com quoting “YAZOO #YAZOOOOForYou” after 29th October 2018 for eight weeks.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: FrieslandCampina UK Ltd, Denne House, Denne Road, Horsham, RH12 1JF
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or your mobile device. Cookies help your browser navigate our websites.There are several types of cookies, varying from cookies that remember your language preferences to advertising cookies. We use them for a variety of purposes. Some of the cookies we use are session cookies and only last until you close your browser, others are persistent cookies which are stored on your computer for a longer period of time. Cookies themselves cannot collect any information stored on your computer.
What types of cookies do we use?
We are using these types of cookies:Essential cookies: these cookies are essential to the functioning of our websites and apps.
Functionality cookies: these cookies remember your preferences for a website, such as language preference, usernames or shopping basket.
Performance cookies: these cookies capture website and app usage information on an abstract level and are used to provide analytics and metrics such as the number of visitors and which pages are most frequently accessed. These cookies include Google Analytics (see also below).
Targeting or Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to collect information about browser habits and can be used to customize advertising and marketing. These cookies are – most of the time – third party cookies (see 6 below). If required by law, we will ask your consent before using cookies (by way of a ‘pop-up’).
What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use are not the same for all websites. Here you find the most recent list of cookies, domains, purposes and retention periods of the cookies we use.
|Name cookie||Domain that uses the cookie||Purpose||Retention period|
|FrieslandCampinaLanguage||FrieslandCampina.com||Functionality cookie.This cookie is used to set and remember your language preferences (EN or NL).||Unknown lifespan|
|FrieslandCampina.com||Functionality cookie.These cookies are used to register your acceptance or refusal of cookies.||Unknown lifespan|
|Functionality cookie.This cookie enables you to login with your (Eurosparen) account.||1 year|
|Functionality cookie.This cookie remembers your shopping basket, also when you leave the website.||1 year|
|Functionality cookie.This cookie remembers you cookie preferences.||Unknown lifespan|
|Functionality cookie.Tracking live account saldo Eurosparen Euro’s.||Unknown lifespan|
|Functionality cookie.This cookie enables you to see the last visited product in the webshop.||Unknown lifespan|
|Functionality cookie.This cookie is to identify your unique session on the website (session cookie) and to remember the inserted data in the contact form.||Session duration|
|Functionality cookie.These cookies are being used for a proper functioning of the website and for user convenience.||Unknown lifespan|
|_chocomel#lang||chocomel.nl||Functionality cookie.This cookie remembers your language preferences.||Session duration|
|wp-test-cookie||mona.nl||Functionality cookie.This cookie is used to test whether your current browser uses/enables cookies.||Unknown lifespan|
|Cookiecookie||chocomel.nl||Functionality cookie.This cookie enables the cookie pop-up and remembers your preferences.||More than a year|
|mona.nl||Functionality cookie.These two cookies contain information about the cart and helps us know when the cart data changes.||Session duration|
|ASP NET_Session_id||frieslandcampina.nl||Functionality cookie. This cookie is to identify your unique session on the website (session cookie).||Session duration|
Do we use third party cookies?
Our websites and apps are using cookies of third parties, such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and Addthis. These third parties may be able to monitor your use of the FrieslandCampina websites and apps. If you, for example, click on the social media buttons (e.g. likes), some of your personal information (such as your name and the fact that you are interested in our products) will also be visible for the social media provider and to visitors of your personal social media page.
We would like to be transparent and inform you properly about the third party cookies that can be placed by visiting our websites and using our apps. Here you find the most recent list of cookies, domains, third parties and retention periods:
|Name cookie||Domain that uses the cookie||Purpose||Retention period cookie|
_utmb: 15 minutes
_utmc: end session
_utmt: 1 day
_utmz: 2 years
_sm_au_c: session duration
Doubleclick is a service for online advertising offered by Google. The cookie registers the IP address of the website visitor and gives it a unique cookie number. FrieslandCampina uses the cookie to serve online advertisements to the website visitors.
You can manage your setting on this Google page.
Tracking & advertising cookies from Facebook.
FrieslandCampina uses the cookies to serve online advertisements to its website visitors on Facebook.
Conversion tracking and adserving cookie from Sizmek (ad network).
FrieslandCampina uses the cookie to serve online advertisements to the website visitors.
|Facebook cookies. These cookies enable a prefill for the registration with your Facebook account||1 year|
|_ga / _gat||vifit.nl||Performance cookie||Unknown lifespan|
|JSESSIONID /ahold_presumed_member_no /ahold_sso_status /cookie-informed||optimel.nl
|AH related cookies.These cookies register products that have been added to your AH shopping cart.||1 year|
|mona.nl||Facebook cookies. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can place these cookies on your computer through our website. These are – amongst other things – needed to use the like functionality in messages and updating your status.||_act: 90 dagen
_datr: einde sessie
others: unknown lifespan
|mona.nl||Third party cookie.||Unknown lifespan|
How do you reject and delete cookies?
a. If required by law, we will ask your consent before using cookies. It is up to you to accept or decline (e.g. by ignoring the cookie pop-up).
b. You can also choose to reject or block the cookies set by FrieslandCampina or the websites of any third party suppliers by changing your browser settings. More information may be found in the help function of your browser.
c. You can also visit www.allaboutcookies.org for details on how to delete or reject cookies and for further information on cookies generally.
Alternatively, go to the contact page of the FrieslandCampina corporate website (www.frieslandcampina.com), look for your brand or product and find the contact details of the appropriate FrieslandCampina group company.