- What should I do with my YAZOO empties?We’re pleased to confirm that Yazoo flavoured milk bottles can be recycled.
- Can I drink YAZOO on a Halal diet?Our YAZOO flavoured milk drinks aren’t Halal certified but we can confirm that all their ingredients are suitable for a Halal diet. Additionally, none of our flavourings contain ethanol or ethyl alcohol as a carrier, however, both our strawberry & banana YAZOO use food grade propylene glycol.
- What about the colours in YAZOO?Yazoo Flavoured milk drinks are naturally easy on the eye. Our chocolate flavour gets its rich colour from all the cocoa in the bottle. Banana’s lovely yellow comes from yellow algae & seaweed, strawberry contains an identical colour to beta-carotene which you get in many fruit and vegetables and our vanilla flavour doesn’t contain any colours at all.
- Does YAZOO contain Gluten?We’re delighted to confirm that there’s no gluten in our YAZOO flavoured milk drinks.
- Is YAZOO veggie-friendly?We’re delighted to confirm that YAZOO flavoured milks are suitable for vegetarians.
- Where should I keep YAZOO?YAZOO flavoured milk is long life. So, until they’re opened they can be stored in the cupboard. We would always recommend chilling first, to enhance your drinking experience. Once opened, YAZOO flavoured mik needs to be treated like fresh milk, kept in the fridge & consumed within 3 days. We don’t think you’ll find this a problem!
- Is YAZOO good for you?Got bones? Fingernails? Then YAZOO flavoured milk is your new best friend. Our flavoured milk drinks are naturally full of calcium, and milk is also brimming with protein. Both big ticks in the box for growing bones. It’s also officially lunchbox friendly. Schools in England & Wales have given YAZOO flavoured milk drinks a gold star!